In less than 2 weeks the world’s tallest female wrestler will make her debut in St Louis at NWA Dynamo/ High Voltage Wrestling. I have long to see “ISIS” the Amazon for quite some time as MWR has kept a close eye with her fellow Coastal Championship Wrestling colleague the CAC and HVW Champion Kahagas.
On March 27th in Granite City, Illinois you will have a chance to see the best in the world today MsChif team up with CAC Women’s champion to take on ISIS and Jessika Haze.
If you’re a fan of women’s wrestling then you will not want to miss this first ever encounter with ISIS and the NWA Women’s and Shimmer World Champion MsChif!!
Tickets only $10.00 each with kids 7 and under Free!!
1) Have you always been a fan of wrestling and if so who did u look up?
I was a die hard fan of Chyna (go women of dominance!) and Chris Jericho, I always appreciated the innovative matches Jericho had.
2) How did you go about getting in the sport?
I was working for a corporation at a trade show in South Beach and came across the Main Event Training Academy, formerly known as Coastal Championship Wrestling.
3) At this point of your career what has been your personal highlight?
My FCW evaluation with WWE after just 10 months of training.
4) Who was your first match against and what was it like stepping the ring for the first time?
Calypso and her two “henchmen”. I was wearing what I like to call the bumble bee outfit, since then I’ve upgraded to actual original gear I have drawn and had made. Stepping in the ring for the first time in front of a crowd was a great experience. I had so much fun I just knew I had to do it again and again and get better.
5) What do you think some of the obstacles of being so tall and getting into the sport has been?
Learning how to bump, lol. Hip toss. Controlling the match.
6) What has surprised you the most about being a professional wrestler ?
The reality of back stabbers and prima donnas that come along with it.
7) If you were asked to be at Wrestlemania who would like to go up against and destroy and why?
Chyna- I was an avid fan and would love that opportunity. She was so bad-ass!
8) We have a lot of Juggalo’s and Juggalette’s in the STL that love wrestling and you have worked with the Insane Clown Posse in the past. I checked out your website where you stated that it was an awesome experience and you looked forward to working with them again. What exactly did you do there?
Well, I’ll be at JCW this weekend, the 20th, performing for them again. I wrestled 3 puny guys and threw their lightweight asses around like rag dolls.
9) “Where can people go to see your matches, videos, photos, or even to book you for an event?”
10) One of the top women wrestlers in the sport, MsChif will be in the house on March 27th when you make your debut at HVW/NWA Dynamo. If you should happen to go face to face with the Women’s Champion of the World, in your mind what do you see happing?
I have seen her work and respect her. I can see an awesome match occurring and your’s truly coming out on top as always. I belong on top, little girls such as the said belong underneath me. She will definately be “kissing the sky” and laying out for the 1, 2, 3 when she lands.