Two friends, Sir Bradley Charles and NWA Kansas Champion Tyler Cook at Metro Pro Wrestling are having major problems getting on the same page. To make matters worse, SBC lost a match against Jeremy Wyatt with the stipulation being that he would become a member of Steven J Girthy’s Girthy Management agency.
On multiple occasions Cook has attempted to assist his friend SBC only to see it backfire and hurt the young star.
MPW cameras caught up with Tyler Cook and SBC and here is what went down.
Metro Pro Wrestling returns to Turner Rec Center in Kansas City, KS, on Saturday, August 13, for their next television taping for Metro Sports! Doors open at 6 p.m., and bell time is 7 p.m.
Matches announced so far:
- Metro Pro Television Title Match – Michael Strider (c) vs. Derek Stone
- #1 Brett Young vs. “The Human Wrecking Ball” Pete Madden (w/ The Magic Man)
- Champion vs. Champion – Jeremy Wyatt vs. Tyler Cook
- Bull Schmitt vs. Mark Sterling
- Women’s Four-Way – MsChif vs. Stacey O’Brien vs. Lucy Mendez vs. Miss Natural
- Sir Bradley Charles vs. Superstar Steve Fender
- Triple Threat Match – Tyler Cook vs. Rebelucha vs. Ryan Drago
- Mad Dog McDowell vs. Domino Rivera
Keep checking back for more updates on the August 13 card!
Metro Pro Wrestling airs every Saturday night on Time Warner Cable’s Metro Sports at 11 p.m. The show replays several times during the week! Check local listings for details.
Turner Rec Center is located at 831 S. 55th St, Kansas City, KS.
For more information, call Metro Pro at (816) 222-5455.