MsChif meets Miss Natural to be featured on the @OfficialPWI twitter page tomorrow.
Posted by flairwhoooooo on August 7, 2012
Look for MsChif meets Miss Natural this weekend in the 1st ever NWA MPW Womens hardcore match in Kansas City tomorrow during IndyWed at the @OfficialPWI twitter page.
KANSAS CITY, KS – Metro Pro Wrestling returns to action for another television taping this Saturday, August 11, inside Turner Recreation Center in Kansas City, Kansas.
Saturday should be another classic show, as MPW presents the first-ever Women’s Hardcore Match between international star MsChif and Miss Natural! MsChif will be fighting for Pete Madden, and Miss Natural for Steven J.Girthy. Whoever wins gets 10 percent of the votes for the MPW Commissioner Election in a few months.
Also on Saturday:
- NWA Central States Champion A.C.H. will defend his title against former champion Jeremy Wyatt.
- Mark Sterling will defend his Metro Pro Championship against Puerto Rican sensation Ricky Cruz
- The NWA Kansas Championship will be on the line, as SBC defends against Domino Rivera
- Also, The Commission will return as they try to bring order back to Metro Pro Wrestling with their “rule” book.
- Four more matches that night as well, as Tyler Cook, Derek Stone, Matt Murphy, Jaysin Strife and others will be in attendance!
Buy your tickets now at http://www.metrowrestling.com/store/
The matches will air on Time Warner Cable Metro Sports, which is available on Time Warner Cable, Comcast Cable and Knology of Kansas. You cay pre-buy tickets now at http://www.metrowrestling.com/store/ Tickets start at $15 for adults! Kids up to 12 are $5!
All segments will be filmed inside Turner Rec Center this Saturday night. Doors open at 6 p.m., and the event begins at 7 p.m.
Tickets prices are as follows:
- Children 12 & Under – $5
- Adult General Admission – $15
- Front Row Reserved – SOLD OUT
Hope to see you there! Thanks for the support! Without you, we wouldn’t be around.
Metro Sports is a 24-hour, all-sports cable network owned and operated by Time Warner Cable Kansas City. The program, which again airs at 11 p.m. Saturday night, will be shown on Metro Sports (Channel 30) and Metro Sports HD (Channel 1310) on Time Warner Cable. It will also simulcast on Comcast Cable and Knology of Kansas Cable in the Kansas City area as well.